Saturday, January 15, 2011

he said she said

so instead of just reading the word i started applying the word to my life i found myself coming accross a scripture that talks about no gossiping, which in my family lets just say we are some talkers,awhile back while i was at "that one place" doing "what i do" all of sudden i just stopped i took a look aroud and just listened to everything that was going on around me people were talking about people every where i looked somebody was wispering about somebody, i couldnt beleive it ive been so caught up with "jessicas world" popualtion me i never really noticed everyone eles,for the rest of that day i kept my ears opened and just listened people gossiping everywhere saying awful mean things. i just thought "do i sound like that?" yes i do and i felt ashamed! from then on out i decided enough was enough! the very next day i felt myself getting sucked in to all the gossiping ugh! why is this so hard ? then i heard joyce meyer preach and she went on to say that you cant just tell urself thats it im not going to do it no more its a progress u got to meditate in the word and pray daily.i try to say only positive things about people but there will be people in ur life that will do everything they can to make ur life miserable! but u got to stay strong, i got to say since then ive made some progress my additude and thought process has changed and i think God everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment